ELFA Operations & Technology Conference And Exhibition 2019
CODIX AT THE ELFA OPERATIONS & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION IN CHICAGO, USA
CODIX participated as an exhibitor at the Operations & Technology Conference and Exhibition in Chicago, USA. The international event took place from 16th to 18th September 2019 in Hilton Chicago Hotel.
The motto of this year’s forum was: “Gaining New Perspective: Customer Experience Innovation”. Customer experience (CX) innovation was one of the hottest topics for the ELFA Technology Innovation Working Group in 2019. Rapidly overtaking price and product as the key differentiator in decision making, a CX focus in business is no longer a nice-to-have, it's a necessity. Most companies understand this, but rapid technology changes and innovative consumer experiences are driving heightened expectations for B2B interactions, yet many B2B interactions are still manual, inefficient, and designed for a different era.
The participants in the conference explored customer experience from a variety of perspectives relevant to the equipment finance industry, trying to understand what CX is, who should care, and why. The goal was to recognize practical approaches for overcoming internal challenges and moving beyond outdated assumptions to understand what customers need, as well as identify actionable techniques for including CX considerations in future business automation initiatives.
Among the discussed topics was how to adapt to change, technology or operational, which is complex and involves many components for the transformation to be successful. The attendees provided insight and techniques regarding the various perspectives to keep in mind whether you are leading or being impacted by the ever-changing world around us.
The agenda of the 18th edition of ELFA Operations & Technology Conference and Exhibition covered many other important issues, such as:
- Using AI/ML (machine learning) Enabled Analytics to Fundamentally Lower Firms Cost Curves.
- What if a Recession Happened? How Might One Ripple Through the Economy? Which Business Sectors Would be Hit Hardest?
- Fraud in Financial Services... through the lens of the FBI.
- Who Are You Digitally? Authenticating Customers Remotely.
- Fraud Awareness: Residual Effect of Good Security.
* The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association representing financial services companies and manufacturers in the nearly $1 trillion U.S. equipment finance sector.