Meeting your immediate business needs
CODIX’s collaboration with its clients is always a long-term one. Thus we offer post-implementation services to support our clients and keep their iMX implementation aligned with their business strategy. This can apply to any part of the system:
- Business workflows
- Business workflow is a repeatable business pattern of activity and organization of resources into processes that provide services, transform materials, or process information. Also it can be depicted as a sequence of operations, an organization of staff, declared as work of a person or group, or one or more simple or complex mechanisms. From higher-level perspective, Business workflow may be considered a representation of real work. The flow being described may refer to a document, service or product that is being transferred from one step to another. Workflows is one of the fundamental components to be combined with other parts of an organization`s structure such as information technology, teams, projects and hierarchies.
- Data exchange
- Data exchange ia a process, which allows data to be shared between different programs. It takes data structured under a source schema and make it into data structured under a target schema and that`s how the target data is an accurate representation of the source data. It is like the concept of data integration, but here the data is restructured (with possible loss of content) in the exchange.
- Web based front-end
- An invoice or know as a bill, is a itemization of a transaction between a buyer and a seller, in the form of a commercial document. If goods or services were purchased on credit, the bill points the terms of the deal, and provide information on the available methods of payment. It is worth highlighting here the importance of the iMX Analysis and Decision module for the operational and statistical reporting on invoice/bill contracts, from pre-sales to aftercare.
Among all these services we also offer:
- System analysis
- System analysis is a process of collecting and interpreting facts and also a process of studying a business to identify its goals and purposes and create systems and procedures that will achieve them in an efficient way. It can be summarized as a problem solving technique that improves the system and ensures that all the components of the system work efficiently to accomplish their purpose.
- Customization is achieved either by supplying a "Sample" Expert System meeting some of the Client’s specific needs, or through the wholesale tailoring of the Expert System. CODIX technologies enable the handling of any information both at the level of the parties involved and at the level of case documents.
- Web design (Extranet/Internet look and feel)
- Web design combines many different disciplines and skills in the production and maintenance of web-applications and websites. The different parts of web design include interface design, web graphic design, including standardised code and software, user experience design, and search engine optimization. Web design is used to describe the design process relating to the front-end (client side) design of a website.