Find Jobs and Careers in Vietnam
C & SQL Developer
Company context:You would like to join a highly motivated team in a first class environment?
Codix is a French Software company providing the unique all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX's staffs operate from the following sites, which are interconnected by a secure high-speed network:
-Sophia Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes, France) at the heart of the first European technopolis
-Mexico City (Mexico)
-Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
-Atlanta (USA - Georgia)
You would like to join a highly motivated team in a first class environment?
Our Key Skills
SQL C language Java Database Tester Business Analyst
Codix is a dynamic company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, Silicon Valley Bank, GE Capital, KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, Orange, Volkswagen Group Services etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
Participate to the development of our software with SQL database AND C.
Analyze client’s requirements
Design and develop new features according to detailed specifications
An university degree in computer science or equivalent technical area (last year students are accepted)
Fluent usage of SQL AND C.
Conceptual knowledge of relational databases
Good command of English
Your profile enhancers:
Practical experience as a Developer
Knowledge of Oracle / Pro C / PL-SQL
Good command of French is a plus
Experience with network programing, UNIT environment and good knowledge of the VoIP Network is a plus.
- Hard working, responsible, creative, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability of working independent and teamwork
We offer:Successful candidate will come in one of the European subsidiaries for 3 months internal training to our methods and product.
Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields: Silicon Valley Bank, BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, UPS Capital KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, France telecom Orange, etc.
Salary range: Attractive, or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits:soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program (3% of your total annual income), key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health care program - Generali, annual health examination, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball ...
Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development
Friendly work environment with International working standards
Java Web Services/BackEnd Developer
Company context:Java Web Services/BackEnd Developer? We need to talk!
CODIX is a International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
Our markets are growing, Codix is growing, so we are looking for ambitious and skilled professionals to reinforce our teams in this exciting journey we started 25 years ago.
With the strong demand in APIs and webservices connectors around our software implementations, our Application Services (SOAP, REST) development team is looking for new talents.
Primary responsibilities:You will
As Java developer, you will be consulted by our application analysts during the detailed specifications phase for your expert advice, and later on will be involved in the development of layer of services, supported by our internal methodology and frameworks, implementing various integration data flows.
The services can be of various natures:
Between our Core system and our internal and external front-ends (web based)
Between our Core system and other commercial system (such as credit insurers systems, e-invoicing platforms, etc.)
Between our Core system and other systems in our Clients’ organizations.
There is no routine in this position, new challenges will keep flowing.
Requirements:As a Java Web services developer :
• University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and/or Commercial Certificates
• Good control of Core Java packages client-server and web/network technologies, with deep knowledge in OOP and Software design patterns
• Practical experience in the following areas - Spring MVC web application and RESTful web service framework, JDBC/SQL
• Oracle SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures
• Knowledge in UNIX operating systems (Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris)
• Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, Oracle WebLogic
As Java Back End developer : Both of skills above & below:
• Knowledge of JAX-RS, AJAX, XML, XSL
• Experience with HTML5/CSS3
• 1+ years of experience in commercial software projects
• Spoken and written English
A plus: Development and project organization tools: CVS, Merqurial, Maven, Ant, Jira
Only applications and CV in English will be considered.
We offer:• Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefit
• Additional Health Insurance and Dental Treatment in Corporate package
• Annual Preventive Medical Check
• Reimbursement of costs for optical eye wear and dental care package
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Language courses (English, French, Spanish, German and Bulgarian for foreigners)
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Transportation card/Parking place
• Food vouchers
• Sport cards and activities
• Corporate discounts for many places
• A key person benefit program
• Loyalty program
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• Possibility to work from home
Primary responsibilities:Design and program in conformity with a specific assignment and perform tests
Motivation and initiative
Communication with clients
Requirements:Very good skills with C, ANSI C, PRO*C or Java
Very good control of SQL
Good knowledge of Oracle databases concepts.
Good level in English language
Business knowledge in finance
Desired skills:Practical experience as a programmer in an International organisation
We offer:Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits
Friendly work environment with international working standards
Continuous investment into your professional development
Unique career opportunities with a rapidly growing international company