TROUVER UN EMPLOI ET UNE CARRIÈRE EN Vietnam
Presales Coordinator for Software Solution (French & English)
Company context:CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
Primary responsibilities:• Assists with the preparation of financial budgets and high-level project planning, based on customer-specific product requirements
• Collaboration with the business domain managers in order to define the distribution of tasks
• Communication with the prospective customers, including ensuring the follow-up on bids
• Creation, update and version management of documents (word, ppt, pdf, etc.)
• Maintains internal knowledge database
• Supports the organization for participation in events
• Maintains contacts with media/website/platform representatives, and periodically sends current information about the company's activities
• Provides support during the creation and update of marketing materials
Requirements:• Proven work experience as an Administrative Coordinator, Administrator or similar role
• Excellent command of verbal and written English and French
• Attention to detail and organization skills
• University degree in Finance, Economics, Information Technology, Marketing or other relevant discipline, or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Visio).
• Experience in a multinational company environment, preferably in the IT or financial sector
Desired skills:• Analytical approach to data perception and processing
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, organized and well-structured manner of work
• Enthusiastic and supportive team-player, reliable and responsible
• Organized and responsible, with an aptitude for problem-solving
• Ability to plan, multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
We offer:- Salary range: Attractive, or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
- Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations
- Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits:
Free Parking, Lunch allowance
100% salary in probation
13th month salary
Loyalty program (3% of your total annual income)
Key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee,
Health insurance for your dependents, more 2 paid leaves per year)
Additional health care program – Generali
Annual health examination
Annual paid leaves: up to 16 days
- Other activities: company trip, football, volleyball, ping pong, English speaking, Happy Hour, coffee & snack…
- Work-life balance from Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields
- Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development
- Friendly work environment with International working standardsSend your CV by clicking HERE. Apply now!
We are eager to meet you!