Find Jobs and Careers in Mexico
Corporate Communications Coordinator
Company context:CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
Primary responsibilities:You will:
• Manage e-mails and task tracking system communication
• Support of tasks coordination between teams and projects
• Support of projects’ follow-up and current developments
• Compose and follow-up of Offers, Delivery Certificates and Invoices
• Manage iMX text library for every project
• Perfect command of English - spoken and written
• Sound computer literacy of traditional office tools (Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Good organization, observation, prioritization and planning skills
• Sense of communication and teamwork
Desired skills:Your profile enhancers:
• Interest in New Technologies
• Previous experience in a similar position
• Knowledge in HTML
• Knowledge in French or German language
We offer:• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities with a rapidly growing international companySend your CV by clicking HERE. Apply now!
We are eager to meet you!
Primary responsibilities:As a BA you are analyzing existing processes, identifying customers’ requirements and creating customized concepts for the implementation of these high-level requests. You are a key link between the users/business and the Software Development. Your position requires traveling in Europe and beyond. You will have a possibility to become a Business Expert and/or a Project Manager.
Participate in the analysis of the clients business processes
Model the gathered data into software specifications accordingly to the functionalities of our product
Write the detailed documentation (specifications) to be handed over to the technical teams
Act as the interface between the client and Codix's development teams
Manage the efficient communication flow in order to ensure appropriate follow up or action
Provide assistance during the test and implementation phase
Requirements:University degree in Finance or in Business related discipline or in IT
At least 1 year of experience in Business software/systems in a consultant or a key user role
Analysis or QA testing experience in debt collection, banking, leasing, credits, risk management or factoring is a must. Practical experience is considered an advantage
Hands-on experience in business applications setup/programming
Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases
Fluent Spanish and English both written and spoken, German is a definite plus
Capability to work under pressure
Desired skills:Analytical approach in data perception and processing
Excellent presentation and communication skills, organized and well-structured manner of work
Aptitude to communicate efficiently with various parties with different level of expertise
Practical knowledge of SQL
Enthusiastic and supportive team-player, reliable and responsible
Thrive in international and multi-cultural environment
We offer:Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits
Friendly work environment with international working standards
Continuous investment into your professional development
Unique career opportunities with a rapidly growing international companySend your CV by clicking HERE. Apply now!
We are eager to meet you!