Financial and Operating Leasing Software Solution
iMX provides a complete functional coverage of the full lifecycle of the leasing products, assets and services related to Equipment Leasing, Car Leasing, Full Service Leasing and Real Estate Leasing.
iMX Leasing is actually part of iMX Commercial Finance. It can then be used either independently or as part of the commercial finance products suite in iMX.
- Automatic and manual loading of assets, services and insurance catalogues
- Extensive supply/procurement management, including purchase orders, pre-financing, deliveries follow-up and supplier payments
- Contract implementation including multi-asset features
- Changes to contracts and services
- Full asset management from supply to sale including lease and off-lease periods
- Syndicated contracts, with one or more funding partners
- And much more…
The Extranet module may be used by all your distributors, as well as your prospects and clients, to implement in just a few clicks a tailor-made business proposal.
Once the client has accepted the proposal, the Expert System - a real workflow engine integrated in the iMX solution - allows you to trigger and manage all your business processes spanning the operation and asset life cycle:
- Risk analysis.
- Acceptance of the proposal.
- Monitoring the procurement process: purchase order generation, receipt and payment of supplier invoices and cash advance requests, pre-financing, and asset delivery tracking
- Contractualization of the operation.
- Management of any post-sale events: amendment to the terms and conditions of the operation (administrative data, financial conditions, services and insurance policies), claims management; and in the event of a failure to make a payment: management of all debt collection phases (amicable, pre-legal and legal).
- Contract termination management: extension of the operation, early termination and termination at the maturity date, total or partial termination, and termination with or without repurchase (by the client or by a third party).
- Monitoring of lease assets: new lease and sale.
- Monitoring the operation and managing the cash flows with funding partners in case of a syndicated operation.
iMX features a powerful invoicing module which allows you to manage your clients’ and suppliers’ invoices throughout this lifecycle.
All invoices are consolidated into a single account and the module offers grouping features which allow you to combine several operations in a single invoice.
Multi-company, multilingual, multi-currency, multi-asset, the flexibility of the iMX solution will thus allow you to manage all operations which are specific to your business.
And the entire range of the iMX rich features set is available for Leasing activities.
It is worth highlighting here the importance of the iMX Analysis and Decision module for the operational and statistical reporting on leasing activities, from pre-sales to aftercare.
For a deeper dive into iMX Leasing capabilities, please download our iMX Leasing brochure.