Solución de software de Leasing y Financiación al consumidor
iMX ofrece una completa cobertura funcional del ciclo de vida íntegro de los productos de leasing, de los activos y servicios relacionados con:
- Carga automática y manual de los catálogos de activos, servicios y seguros
- Importante gestión de la adquisición/suministro, incluyendo las órdenes de compra, prefinanciación, seguimiento de entregas, pagos a proveedores
- Procurement is the process of acquiring goods, agreeing terms and acquiring goods, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. The process is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services or works at the best possible price. Aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared. Procurement generally involves making buying decisions under conditions of scarcity.
- Procurement and supply management involves buying the goods and services that enable an organization to operate. Your role could involve the procurement of marketing, advertising or IT related services. Also you may be responsible for bringing raw materials into the organization to enable the production of goods for customers and sourcing raw materials from suppliers worldwide.
- Implementación del contrato incluyendo las funciones de múltiples activos
- Modificaciones del contrato y servicios Scoring para la decisión de crédito
- Gestión completa del activo desde el suministro hasta la venta incluyendo los periodos de leasing y fuera de leasing
- Asset management is a systematic process of developing, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets cost-effectively. It refers to any system that monitors and maintains things of value to an entity or group. The most common usage of the term "asset manager" refers to investment management, the sector of the financial services industry, that manages investment funds and segregated client accounts. The term is most commonly used in the financial sector to describe people and companies who manage investments on behalf of others. Those include, for example, investment managers that manage the assets of a pension fund. It may apply to both tangible assets (such as buildings) and to intangible assets such as human capital, intellectual property, goodwill and/or financial assets.
- Contratos sindicados, con uno o más socios financieros
Alcance de Leasing
- Prospecting(scoring,contract templates,..)
- Prospect is a person who has signs of interest in buying and have the desire and the capabilities to purchase.
- Risk management / Credit decision
- The process of identifying risks to an investment and evaluating the risk of loss versus the cost of insurance, and minimizing the possibility of loss through well-planned and regularly followed systems and procedures.
- Contrastualization, Supply management
- Contractualizaton have different meanings. One meaning is “endo” or end of contract. The other is “deceptive contractorship”.
- An invoice or know as a bill, is a itemization of a transaction between a buyer and a seller, in the form of a commercial document. If goods or services were purchased on credit, the bill points the terms of the deal, and provide information on the available methods of payment. It is worth highlighting here the importance of the iMX Analysis and Decision module for the operational and statistical reporting on invoice/bill contracts, from pre-sales to aftercare.
- Client accounts management / after sales operations
- After sales service refers to various processes which make sure customers are satisfied with the products and services of the organization.
- Pre-collection,early,late and legal collection
- iMX comes with all business procedures which are necessary for debt collection in Late/Legal. The rules included in these procedures allow you to transcribe the activity and are composed of a chain of tasks and actions, with processing time limits.
- Claims:assetdamage/ death/unemployment & disability
- An insurance claim is a formal request to an insurance company asking for a payment based on the terms of the insurance policy. The insurance company reviews the claim for its validity and then pays out to the insured or requesting party (on behalf of the insured) once approved.
- Early termination/normal expiry (with or without purchase)
- Re-lease / assets sales
- Asset sales are nonrecourse sales that are also accomplished through the securitization of the bank`s receivables. These types of transactions are used to obtain free-cash flows, mitigate asset-related risk, and for liquidation requirements, among other reasons.
Para profundizar en las capacidades de Software de Leasing de iMX, por favor, descargue nuestro Folleto de Software de Leasing de iMX.