5TH MOTOR FINANCE: EUROPE CONFERENCE AND AWARDS
CODIX WAS A BRONZE SPONSOR OF THE 5TH MOTOR FINANCE: EUROPE CONFERENCE AND AWARDS IN MUNICH
CODIX was a Bronze Sponsor of the 5th Motor Finance: Europe Conference and Awards on 29 of May in Munich, Germany, Sofitel Munich Bayerpost. The best-of-breed players in the vehicle financing landscape from across Europe took part in the international event. The conference brought together industry leaders to address key issues that was delivered in a variety of formats including presentations and panel discussions.
Paul de Gerlache, Senior Business Expert and Project Director at CODIX France, was a speaker in session two: Adapting to New Consumer Trends. He talked about new technologies applied to leasing software solutions, as well presented the unique software solution iMX – the only product of CODIX. His panel covered the following topics:
- iMX – the complete automated solution for commercial and consumer finance.
- How a modern leasing software will look like in the next 5-10 years.
- How new technologies will impact the lessee’s journey and leasing contracts’ lifecycle.
- How lessor’s users will be impacted by modern technology? Human VS machine?
Paul de Gerlache also took part in the panel discussion: Preparing for the future – is artificial intelligence (AI) taking over?
The Think-Tank session gathered creative ideas for the use of innovative technologies. The agenda of this panel included also:
- AI and consumer interaction – understanding consumers’ behavior through AI technologies.
- Using current practices and creative ideas to achieve digital transformation of the online customer facing systems.
- Forecasting for the future: understanding how AI augments the online process to predict future customer behavior.
- Demonstrating the advantages AI brings to business and aligning it with future investments.
Find the Agenda of Motor Finance 2019.