FCI 49th Annual Meeting, Peru
CODIX was a Global Sponsor at the FCI 49th Annual Meeting
CODIX participated in the 49th annual edition of FCI Meeting 2017. The event took place from 11 to 16 June in Lima, Peru.
The 49th Annual Meeting of FCI has the ambition to be the world's leading conference for decision makers in the field of factoring and debt financing. This is where industry professionals discuss, plan and create new business opportunities, build networks and develop business relationships.
This year’s edition of the international event focused on important developments, such as:
- the rise of fintechs/blockchain technology and their possible benefits and potential threats to the factoring industry;
- the impact of Basel regulatory capital requirements and the use of credit insurance as a risk mitigation tool and their combined effect on capital adequacy;
- the importance of implementing a robust compliance framework in a factoring operation;
- the benefits of establishing a Supply Chain Finance (SCF) platform inside your factoring operation;
- the implementation of a SCF operating system within FCI to facilitate the activation of business by supporting the on-boarding process of anchor buyers and their suppliers, both on a domestic and cross border basis.
On the second day of the event CODIX presented its unique software solution – iMX. CODIX provides worldwide the its multifunctional product that handles commercial, corporate and trade finance including: Factoring, ID, ABL, PO and Supply Chain, International, Reverse, Commercial loans, Leasing, as well as sophisticated client accounts management and debt collection capabilities. All of these processes are managed in one centralized multilingual solution iMX, based on a flexible business rules event-driven engine. iMX also offers native integration with imaging, SMS, emails, telephony, Banks, major Credit Insurers messaging systems and information databases. CODIX delivers the iMX solution with all customization and integration services, provided on fixed price basis.