58th ELFA Annual Convention
CODIX WAS AN EXHIBITOR AT THE 58TH ELFA ANNUAL CONVENTION IN WASHINGTON, USA
CODIX took part in the largest and most important annual gathering of leaders in the $1 trillion equipment finance industry – ELFA Annual Convention. The 58th edition of the international event took place in Washington, DC, USA, 27-29 October, 2019. The ELFA Convention is the premiere venue to discuss the leading trends, issues and solutions in the equipment finance sector.
The main theme of this year’s ELFA Convention was: "Building the Next Generation Business". Among the important issues and breakout sessions covered by the agenda were:
- Through a new lens at Technology & Innovation
- The Art & Science of the Customer Experience
- From Tech Innovation to Competitive Advantage
- Sustainability in Equipment Finance – New Business Models, Technologies, and Supporting Capital Markets
- Regulatory Environment
The attendees of the 58th ELFA Annual Convention had the chance to learn from recent and relevant real world experience the possibilities for application of cutting-edge technology solutions to critical end-to-end business processes. Different opinions were exchanged on how to identify opportunities for potential operations and technology improvement in the organization.
The participants gained insights on what works and what doesn't, when leading cross-functional initiatives within an organization and how to effectively partner with suppliers to successfully implement operations and technology solutions. The ELFA Convention aimed at giving an understanding of the difference between modernization and innovation, as well as insight into crucial strategic planning.
As an exhibitor, CODIX presented to the audience its unique leasing software solution iMX.
* The Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is the trade association representing financial services companies and manufacturers in the nearly $1 trillion U.S. equipment finance sector.