54th FCI Annual Meeting
CODIX IS A GLOBAL SPONSOR OF THE FCI 54TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN WASHINGTON DC
The increasing dynamics and geopolitical challenges facing the Receivables and Supply Chain Finance are among the key topics, which will be addressed at the FCI 54th Annual Meeting which will take place on 19-23 June in the Willard InterContinental hotel, Washington DC.
To underline the importance of the Commercial Finance Industry for CODIX and highlight the significant support modern technology can bring to the industry, our company is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of this exclusive international event.
The main theme of this year’s annual meeting is: “A changing Economic, Environmental & Trade Landscape: How will the Receivables and Supply Chain Finance industry cope?” The international event will focus on the impact of the changing economic landscape with the rise in inflation and interest rates. It will also cover such topics as:
- Digitalization and Changes in Regulations and Accounting Requirements
- The Rise of Fintechs and the Distribution of Capital and Liquidity in Receivables Finance
- The Risk of Fraudulent Activity in Receivables Finance
- The Changes in the Workplace stemming from the pandemic
- The Role of Advocacy including issues like the change in the definition of default in the EU
- The effects of the Implementation of Basel III Rules and new questions relating to the role Credit Insurance will play as an enabler of Risk Mitigation
- The Elimination of LIBOR and the implementation of new risk-free reference rates
- The current state of the development of the Model Law on Factoring by the UNIDROIT.
The 2022 FCI Annual Meeting is expected to be attended by both the group of chief executives, as well as the executives in charge of international factoring: banks, financial institutions, factoring companies, industry service providers ( IT companies, law firms, etc.), multi-lateral banks and inter-governmental organizations, regulators, central banks, and similar stakeholders in the receivables finance industry.
For more details and registration please visit the 54th FCI Annual Meeting page.