Codix is a French Software company providing the unique all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX's staffs operate from the following sites, which are interconnected by a secure high-speed network:
-Sophia Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes, France) at the heart of the first European technopolis
-Mexico City (Mexico)
-Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
-Atlanta (USA - Georgia)
You would like to join a highly motivated team in a first class environment?
Our Key Skills
SQL C language Java Database Tester Business Analyst
Codix is a dynamic company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, Silicon Valley Bank, GE Capital, KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, Orange, Volkswagen Group Services etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing of staff profiles
- Assist in drafting out promotion letter/reference letter/labor contract…
- Update Labor code or related law and apply it to the company rule
2. Recruitment and selection
- Liaises with management on the manpower planning and recruitment process
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR systems, policies and procedures.
- Liaise with advertising agents on advertisement recruitment.
- Source, screen, interview, evaluate, and follow up with candidates who are mostly software engineers
- Prepare letter of rejection to unsuccessful candidates.
- Welcoming and introducing the newcomers, helping to conform themselves to the company’s culture.
- Follow up probation evaluation and arrange labor contract signing
3. Compensation and benefits
- Attend to employees’ grievances and complaints; provides guidance if necessary.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Remuneration and benefits policies.
- Initiate and organize internal social activities for staff, act as linkage between management and staff
4. Training and development
- Conduct orientation program to new employees.
- Coordinate and liaise with external consultants on employees’ training needs and arrange training schedules for employees.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the respective training programs by obtaining feedback from employees.
5. Perform other duties given by General Manager
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources management, Business Administration
- Experience in recruitment for the field of software development and software services
- Proficient in HR matter
- Self-confidence and self-starter
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build good relationships
- Good presentation skills and negotiation.
- Strong service-orientation, result driven and proactive.
- Good command of English and computer skills
• Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields: Silicon Valley Bank, BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, UPS Capital KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, France telecom Orange, etc.
• Salary range: Attractive, or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
• No probation time.
• Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits:soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program (3% of your total annual income), key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health care program - Generali, annual health examination, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, badminton, table tennis…
• Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development
• Friendly work environment with International working standards
We are eager to meet you!