CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 13 subsidiaries on 4 continents.
• Provide enterprise-level support to our customers. We provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed
• Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions
• Able to demonstrate leadership skills and take ownership of customer issues reported
• Commitment, focus, and follow-through needed to see problems through to resolution
• Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
• Willingness to comply with standard procedures for proper handoff and escalation of issues to the appropriate internal teams in order to find the optimal solution for our clients
• Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients and internal stakeholders
• Superb written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
• Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
• Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar
• Significant work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and utilities
• Working knowledge of Web applications
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of French/German/Spanish is an advantage
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!