CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Documentation Editor with French or English – native level
On a temporary – 1 year contract.
• Perform specification documents’ updates requested by the business analysts and other departments
• Critically review and perform quality control of iMX specification documents in terms of format, completeness and language.
• Create CODIX's software user manuals and online help based on detailed specification documents
• Perform and update the current localization (translations) of our software based on the translations available in the documentation.
• Pro-actively work with the business analysts and other departments to achieve the highest professional standards of iMX documentation.
• A perfect command of French or English (C2 level)
• Excellent good command of Microsoft Office Word, in particular good sense and skills of formatting and editing documents.
• At least Bachelor University degree
• Good command of Information Technologies
• Knowledge / Experience in the finance, banking and / or accounting sector would be an additional advantage
• Expertise in MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Visio.
• Any other language
• Reliable team worker
• Able to work within tight deadlines
• Attentive to details
• Logical thinker
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Please, send your resume and cover letter in English or French specifying explicitly the position reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that your personal data is to be used for recruitment selection purposes only.
We are eager to meet you!