CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
Currently we are looking for Information System Analyst with English and French for Factoring/Leasing for our office in Tunisia.
• Be involved in software validation sessions
• Participate in the analysis and design of Clients Business Processes with Clients
• Model the gathered data and processes into our software package extensive body of specifications
• Write the documentation to be delivered to technical teams for realization of the changes and parametrization
• Act as an interface between the client and CODIX's development teams
• Manage an effective communication flow in order to ensure appropriate follow-up or action
• Provide internal and external assistance during the project life cycle
• University degree in Finance, Economics, or IT
• Fluent French/English
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Organized and well-structured manner of work
• Aptitude to communicate effectively with various parties with different level of expertise
• Enthusiasm, team spirit and sense of responsibility
• Experience in Business software/systems analysis or testing
• Experience in banking, leasing, credits, risk management or factoring. Practical experience is considered an advantage.
• Hands-on experience in business applications set-up/programming
• Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!