CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN:
Oracle Database Administrator
• Perform database installation and upgrades
• Monitor and maintain database health and availability
• Manage database schema integrity
• Manage database backup and recovery
• Database replication
• Investigate and solve database incidents
• Communicate with Oracle staff as the company is an Oracle certified partner and reseller
• Knowledge and experience with Oracle RDBMS (10g/11g)
• Understanding of database resource management and configuration
• Good knowledge of database schema maintenance and space management
• Good knowledge of database backup techniques, database recovery and replication (Data Guard)
• Willingness to learn new domains and Oracle products
• Knowledge and experience of work in UNIX environment (AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, Linux)
• Willingness to work in a team
• Analysis and development of stored procedures (PL/SQL)
• Fluency in English
• French language skills or willingness to learn French
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!