CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
C/C++ and SQL developers
• Analyze product requirements, based on business and technical specifications
• Design, develop and maintain modules in the existing large and complex system
• Investigate client issues and fix bugs in the code
• Re-engineer parts of the code to improve the performance, usability or security of the system
• Prepare and maintain the technical documentation related to the development process
• A degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent, commercial certificates or practical experience
• Programming experience with C/C++
• Programming experience with SQL and RDBMS
• A good command of the English language
• Good communication skills and good teamwork skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Oracle - embedded ProC, PL/SQL
• Knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems
• Experience in C++ with STL
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!