CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Documentation Editor/ Translator with French / German and English - native level
• Perform specification documents’ updates requested by the business analysts and other departments
• Critically review and perform quality control of iMX specification documents in terms of format, completeness and language
• Create CODIX's software user manuals and online help based on detailed specification documents
• Translate technical documentation from English to French / German and from French / German into English
• Perform and update the current localization (translations) of our software
• Translate internal correspondence and mails to clients
• Pro-actively work with the business analysts and other departments to achieve the highest professional standards of iMX documentation
• A perfect command of French / German and English – native level of French / German and C2 level of English.
• Good command of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), in particular good sense and skills of formatting and editing documents.
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
If you are passionate to solve complex use cases in a productive collaboration with business experts, developers and other enthusiastic UX/UI specialists, don’t hesitate to contact us. We can offer you to work in a cohesive team that is always looking for the best solutions. We offer a mentoring program, we do regular trainings and provide training resources. We have strong design system, code convention and a good choice of a front-end framework. Proactivity and flexible solutions are highly valued.
Join us, be part of the solution!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!