CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
We are happy to accept applications for junior and senior level business analysts and business experts in our team specializing in the analysis and testing of our leasing software.
• Analysis and in-depth understanding of the clients’ requests, requirements and business processes.
• Critical evaluation of the impact of requirements on the software solution to include cross-module impact, evolution analysis and impact analysis on standardized modules.
• Analysis and drafting of functional and modular specifications to serve as client documentation and basis for software development.
• Conduct written and verbal communication with clients and stakeholders with a view to obtaining or delivering relevant information.
• Preparation of business case scenarios and approval books to serve as basis for tests and validation, participation in client trainings and assistances in the test and implementation phase.
• Collaboration with the software architects with a view to determining the optimal design and implementation approach based on the business requirements.
• Close collaboration with project management to ensure the correct and timely follow up and delivery at each project phase.
• Fluent in English
• University degree in Finance, Economics, Information Technology or other relevant discipline.
• Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases
• Fluency in French would be considered an advantage
• Experience in Business software/systems – analysis or testing
• Experience in banking, leasing, credits, risk management or factoring
• Hands-on experience in business applications setup/programming
• Analytical approach to data perception and processing
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, organized and well-structured manner of work
• Aptitude to communicate efficiently with various parties with different level of expertise
• Technical skills in SQL would be considered an advantage
• Enthusiastic and supportive team-player, reliable and responsible
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings inclusive of hands-on practical use of the software with a view to gaining close familiarity
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!