CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
With the strong demand in APIs and webservices connectors around our software implementations, our Application Services (SOAP, REST) development team is looking for new talents. If you would like to join a highly motivated team in a first class environment, check the requirements for the position of Java Web Services Developer and apply now.
As Java developer you will be consulted by our application analysts for your expert advice during the creation of detailed specifications and later you will be involved in the development of a number of services based on our internal methodology and frameworks applying different data flows for integration.
The services can be of various natures:
• Between our Core system and our internal and external front-ends (web based)
• Between our Core system and other commercial system (such as credit insurers systems, e-invoicing platforms, etc.)
• Between our Core system and other systems in our Clients’ organizations
There is no routine in this position, new challenges will keep flowing.
• University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and/or Commercial Certificates
• 2+ year of exp with Core Java packages client-server and web/network technologies, with deep knowledge in OOP and Software design patterns
• Practical experience in the following areas – Spring MVC web application and RESTful web service framework, JDBC/SQL
• Oracle SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures
• Get knowledge of Version Source Control (Git/ Mercurial)
• Good English, written and spoken
• High responsibility & high reliability.
• Good teamwork, sociable, and hard work.
Your profile enhancers:
• Knowledge in UNIX operating systems (Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris)
- Successful candidate will come in one of the European subsidiaries for 3 months internal training to our methods and product.
- Salary range: Attractive, or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
- Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations
- Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits:
Free Parking, Lunch allowance
100% salary in probation
13th month salary
Loyalty program (3% of your total annual income)
Key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents, more 2 paid leaves per year)
Additional health care program – Generali
Annual health examination
Annual paid leaves: up to 16 days
- Other activities: company trip, football, volleyball, ping pong, English speaking, Happy Hour, coffee & snack…
- Work-life balance from Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields
- Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development
- Friendly work environment with International working standards
We are eager to meet you!