CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
• Assists with the preparation of financial budgets and high-level project planning, based on customer-specific product requirements
• Collaboration with the business domain managers in order to define the distribution of tasks
• Communication with the prospective customers, including ensuring the follow-up on bids
• Creation, update and version management of documents (word, ppt, pdf, etc.)
• Maintains internal knowledge database
• Supports the organization for participation in events
• Maintains contacts with media/website/platform representatives, and periodically sends current information about the company's activities
• Provides support during the creation and update of marketing materials
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Coordinator, Administrator or similar role
• Excellent command of verbal and written English and French
• Attention to detail and organization skills
• University degree in Finance, Economics, Information Technology, Marketing or other relevant discipline, or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Visio).
• Experience in a multinational company environment, preferably in the IT or financial sector
• Analytical approach to data perception and processing
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, organized and well-structured manner of work
• Enthusiastic and supportive team-player, reliable and responsible
• Organized and responsible, with an aptitude for problem-solving
• Ability to plan, multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home a few days a week after the trial period
We are eager to meet you!