CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
We are happy to accept applications for junior and senior level QA Analysts in our team specializing in the manual testing of our debt collection, factoring and leasing software.
• Perform various manual tests of the modules of the iMX application, and any modifications and corrections to it, based on the expected result set out in the software documentation and specifications
• Write bug reports and report bugs or issues to the development teams for fixing
• Completing Approval Book scenario tests and preparation of test cards and documentation
• Participate in the preparation of Approval Book scenarios and other test scenarios
• Analyze client’s requirements, documents and tickets in order to plan the best course of action
• Deliver training and assistance to clients at different project phases, and participate in presentations to clients
• Support the creation/update of training support documentation and user manuals
• Perform ad hoc duties to assist the business analysis process, the technical teams and the client with the preparation for project milestones and delivery of software releases
• Fluent in French
• University degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Information Technology or other relevant discipline.
• Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases
• Experience in Business software/systems – analysis or testing
• Experience in banking, leasing, credits, risk management or factoring
• Hands-on experience in business applications setup/programming
• Analytical approach to data perception and processing
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, organized and well-structured manner of work
• Aptitude to communicate efficiently with various parties with different level of expertise
• Advanced skills in SQL would be considered an advantage
• Enthusiastic and supportive team-player, reliable and responsible
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings inclusive of hands-on practical use of the software with a view to gaining close familiarity
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!