CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
• You will be involved in the development and the support of a world leading e-commerce web site
• You will be implementing various new functionalities, based on detailed functional specification from our business analysts
• You will be supported by our internal methodology and frameworks
∙ University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and/or Commercial Certificates and/or experience in the domain
∙ Good control of Core Java packages client-server and web/network technologies, with good knowledge in OOP and Software design patterns
∙ Practical experience with JSP/Servlet, Spring MVC, Java Multi-threading, jQuery, GitLab
∙ Oracle SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures
∙ Knowledge in UNIX and shell script programming
∙ 3+ years of experience in commercial software projects
∙ Good command of spoken and written English
∙ Knowledge of French is an advantage
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!