CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
• Manage e-mails and telephone communication
• Support of tasks coordination between teams and projects
• Support of the projects’ follow-up and current developments
• Compose and follow-up of Offers, Delivery Certificates and Invoices
• Create letters/texts in IMX system
• Perfect command of French– spoken and written
• Sound computer literacy of traditional office tools (Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Good organization, observation and planning skills
• Sense of communication and teamwork
• Good command of English
• Interest in New Technologies
• Previous experience in a similar position
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!