CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
- Unix system administration
- IT platforms monitoring and troubleshooting
- System/Application backup setup and restoration
- Web application servers installation and administration
- Unix shell scripting
- Practical experience with one or more of the following Unix operating systems - Linux/AIX
- Strong willingness to learn and personal development in the area of IT/Unix/Application servers
- English language skills - verbal and written communication skills within an international team
- Experience in the following areas will be considered as an advantage:
* Oracle RDBMS/SQL
* Web application servers: Apache TomCat, Oracle WebLogic
* Network and security practices and concepts
Opportunity to work in an international company with high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields.
Salary range: Attractive, or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits:soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program (3% of your total annual income), key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, health insurance for your dependents), additional health care program - Generali, annual health examination, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball ...)
Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development
Friendly work environment with International working standards
We are eager to meet you!