CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
You are curious, persistent, logical and with a growth mindset – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and delivering elegant solutions for complex problems. You love designing data systems and applications. You are passionate for the future trends of data practice and dare to design and deliver unusual solutions for known or so far unknown challenges.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join our Concept & Design team as a Data Architect or any level above.
You are going to:
• Lead development and implementation of medium-to-large data-driven application features, including full lifecycle of data starting from data acquisition and all way to the data visualization
• Work directly and collaboratively with business experts, developers, and other key stakeholders to ensure that the solution’s concept/vision is understood and agreed upon
• Be accountable for applications-related quality, performance, availability, scalability, security, and integrity, ensuring application usability. Identify and mitigate risks associated with specific solution in known contexts
• Drive strategic visioning activities for the practice and competency center. Develop reusable assets, development methods, processes, best practices to accelerate delivery
• Experience in data architecture, data modeling, and database design
• Experience working with relational databases
• Experience in mentoring and coaching
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English
• Knowlegde in programing languages, operating systems, and software platforms: Linux, Java or C++, SQL, PL/SQL
• Capable of leadership (influence management) and pragmatism
• Have a deep desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes
• High enthusiasm, integrity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced competitive environment
• Knowledge of business domains (finance, leasing, debt collection, banking, etc.)
• Experience in development with Oracle
• French language skills
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment in your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!