CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
As a member of the Concept & Design team you will take over or steer the following tasks:
• Networked communication: You will be the interface between our business experts, the product owners and our development teams.
• Structured observation: You will translate complex, functional, technical as well as business requirements into solution designs fulfilling the requirements.
• Live collaboration: You will actively participate in architecture discussions and assume responsibility within the scope of analysis, conception and introduction of software architectures.
• Take responsibility: You will drive architecture decisions collaboratively with different stakeholders.
• Help shape the future: You support active knowledge transfer and accompany and coach the project team during the development and/or integration of the designed software solutions.
• Personality: Self-motivated and goal-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible
• Working practice: Compelling communication and presentation skills, able to build and intensify professional relationships and quickly learn new topics and technologies
• Experience and Knowledge: Expert knowledge of the software development life cycle, enterprise integration patterns, security design patterns, UML, BPMN, hands-on experience with Java / C++ / PLSQL, Spring Boot, OpenAPI Specification, Angular, REST, JSON, Message Brokers
• Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
• Enthusiasm: Enjoy dealing with complex contexts and problems, willingness to learn the business domain, enjoy finding solutions
• Education: Completed studies in information technology or comparable qualification
• Languages: Fluent in English
What makes us happier
• experience in financial, brokerage, or exchange-related software
• leadership abilities
• experience in PostgreSQL, Hazelcast/Redis, HashiCorp Consul, message brokers
• experience as full-stack developer
• knowledge of cloud-based architectures, deployment, and operational aspects
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!