WOA Community Convention 2020
CODIX IS A SPONSOR OF THE WOA COMMUNITY CONVENTION IN VIENNA
CODIX is a Sponsor of the 2nd WOA Community Convention, which will take place in Vienna, Austria, 5-6 October 2020. CODIX is proud to be one of the Founding Members of the World Open Account (WOA) project, launched in 2018, supporting the initiative right from the start. Once per year the digital community WOA organizes a meeting to create new business opportunities and to develop the general open account business environment for the Receivables Finance industry.
The objective of the conference, which this year goes under the motto: "A New Decade of Opportunities", is to share ideas on the best practices in rapidly changing Working Capital and Factoring industries. The agenda of the convention covers the following main topics:
- Central East Europe: Challenges & Opportunities for the economy in general and Receivables Finance in particular.
- Risk Management in the new decade.
- What are the major evolutions in Open Account Receivables Finance for this decade?
- Digitalization: lessons learned and expectations for the future.
- What will be the major technology shifts in Receivables Finance between now and 2025?
Open account business – buy now, pay later – drives economic activity worldwide. It’s a key contributor to global growth. Finance specialists fund and protect this business with receivables finance solutions. Key stakeholders work with them to create a whole open account ecosystem. WOA is their Peer-to-Peer professional community where all participants can have their say, suggest new solutions, ideas or topics and participate in webinars and other business developing activities. WOA is about sharing expertise and bringing knowledge and capability to the widest possible audience in the Open Account Trade and Receivables Finance world.