Java Web Services/BackEnd Developer? We need to talk!
Codix is a well-established international software editor providing the financial industry with a unique software package addressing state of the art and advanced business needs. You count prestigious organisations among our Clients: BNP PARIBAS, KBC, SANTANDER, ORANGE, GDF SUEZ, SANTANDER, UPS Capital, ING…
Our markets are growing, Codix is growing, so we are looking for ambitious and skilled professionals to reinforce our teams in this exciting journey we started 25 years ago.
With the strong demand in APIs and webservices connectors around our software implementations, our Application Services (SOAP, REST) development team is looking for new talents.
As a web services developer, you will be consulted by our application analysts during the detailed specifications phase for your expert advice, and later on will develop the services, supported by our internal methodology and frameworks.
The services can be of various nature:
- Between our Core system and our internal and external front ends (web based)
- Between our Core system and other commercial system (such as credit insurers systems, e-invoicing platforms, etc.)
- Between our Core system and other systems in our Clients’ organisations
There is no routine in this position, new challenges will keep flowing.
• University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and/or Commercial Certificates
• Knowledge of JAX-RS, AJAX, XML, XSL
• Experience with HTML5/CSS3
• Good control of Core Java packages client-server and web/network technologies, with deep knowledge in OOP and Software design patterns
• Practical experience in the following areas - Spring MVC web application and RESTful web service framework, JDBC/SQL
• Oracle SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures
• Knowledge in UNIX operating systems (Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris)
• Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, Oracle WebLogic
• 1+ years of experience in commercial software projects
• Spoken and written English
• Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities with a rapidly growing international company