Codix is a French Software company providing the unique all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc. Codix is a dynamic company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARISBAS, Silicon Valey Bank, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, Orange, Volkswagen Group Services etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents. CODIX's staffs operate from the following sites, which are interconnected by a secure high-speed network: -Sophia Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes, France) at the heart of the first European technopolis -Sofia (Bulgaria) -Bordeaux (France) - Paris (France) -Tunis (Tunisia) -Warsaw (Poland) -Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) -Atlanta (USA - Georgia)
You would like to join a highly motivated team in a first class environment? Each project brings together a multi-disciplinary team integrating expertise and skills. Professional expert or system engineer, project manager or training specialist, you will find CODIX to be an enterprise which will ensure the full development of your potential in a first-class environment.
To develop an understanding of Clients Business requirements and work in cooperation with Programmers to customize and implement Codix’s global solution IMX.
- Participate in the analysis of Clients Business Process - Model the gathered data into software specifications accordingly to the functionalities of our product
- Write the technical documentation to be handed over to the technical teams
- Act as the interface between the client and Codix's development teams
- Manage the efficient communication flow in order to ensure appropriate follow up or action.
- Provide assistance during the test and implementation phase
- University degree in Finance or in Business related discipline or in IT
- At least 1 year of experience in Business software/systems in a consultant or a key user role
- Analysis or QA Testing experience in banking, leasing, credits, risk management or factoring is a must. Practical experience is considered an advantage
- Hands-on experience in business applications setup/programming
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Fluent English both written and spoken
YOUR PROFILE ENHANCERS:
- Experience in quality assurance
- Understanding of development cycle, test evaluation methods
- Experience with automated testing tools
- English speaking is good.
If you are invited for an interview, you will be submitted to
+ A technical skills test + ORAL ENGLISH test.
The interested candidates should submit full applications & curriculum vitae in WORD or PDF file and in English with full details of qualifications, experiences, current and expected salary, copies of certificates, one recent photo & contact phone number.
Only applications and CV in English will be considered.
Successful candidate might come in one of the European subsidiaries for 2 or 3 months internal training to our methods and product.
Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields: Silicon Valley Bank, BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, UPS Capital KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, France telecom Orange, etc.
Salary range: Very attractive or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations
Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits: soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program, key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health insurance - GENERALI, annual health insurance, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball ...
Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development Friendly work environment with International working standards
We are eager to meet you!