CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
• Understanding our software solution iMX at a detailed level
• Participation in the design of the evolutions of our solution, along with analysis and specifications of Clients needs
• Acting as the interface with the client teams and the CODIX development teams
• Participation in the solution testing phase
• Follow-up of delivery of the iMX system
• Follow-up during the implementation and maintenance phases
• On-site assistance for clients
• Progressive takeover of some customer relationship management responsibilities
• Experience in doing business/system analysis in a software package context
• 5 years of experience in business/system analysis for business software/ERP, financing/commercial finance operations, risk analysis
• Fluency in English (French and/or Spanish is an advantage)
• Ability to work autonomously, proactivity
• Very good communication and presentation skills
• Driving license
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!