CODIX is a International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER FOR THE POSITION OF:
Documentation Editor with English (Native Speaker)
• Critically review and proofread software specifications and other documents. Correct any grammar and stylistic mistakes and suggest improvements.
• Critically review and proofread the English version of our corporate website. Correct any grammar and stylistic mistakes and suggest improvements.
• Create Codix’s user manuals and online help files based on detailed specification documents
• Translate/localize our software and update our translation and localization database
• Pro-actively work with business analysts and other departments to achieve the highest professional standards of the iMX documentation
• Good command of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), and in particular good formatting and editing skills
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Native English speaker
• Reliable team player
• Attentive to details
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Good command of Information Technologies
• Knowledge/Experience in the finance, banking and/or accounting sector would be an additional advantage
• Working level of French, Spanish or German
• Any other language
• Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefit
• Additional Health Insurance and Dental Treatment in Corporate package
• Annual Preventive Medical Check
• Reimbursement of costs for optical eye wear and dental care package
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Language courses (English, French, Spanish, German and Bulgarian for foreigners)
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Transportation card/Parking place
• Food vouchers
• Sport cards and activities
• Corporate discounts for many places
• A key person benefit program
• Loyalty program
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!