CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 13 subsidiaries on 4 continents.
Our markets are growing, Codix is growing, so we are looking for ambitious and skilled professionals to reinforce our teams in this exciting journey we started 25 years ago.
With the strong demand in APIs and webservices connectors around our software implementations, our Application Services (SOAP, REST) development team is looking for new talents.
As a web services developer, you will be consulted by our application analysts during the detailed specifications phase for your expert advice, and later on will be involved in the development of layer of services, supported by our internal methodology and frameworks, implementing various integration data flows.
The services can be of various nature:
• Between our Core system and our internal and external front-ends (web based)
• Between our Core system and other commercial system (such as credit insurers systems, e-invoicing platforms, etc.)
• Between our Core system and other systems in our Clients’ organisations
There is no routine in this position, new challenges will keep flowing.
• University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and/or Commercial Certificates
• Good control of Core Java packages client-server and web/network technologies, with deep knowledge in OOP and Software design patterns
• Practical experience with - spring-core, spring-mvc and spring-ws, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Jaxon, JDBC/SQL
• Oracle SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures
• Knowledge in UNIX operating systems (Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris)
• Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, Oracle WebLogic
• 2+ years of experience in commercial software projects
• Spoken and written English
• Knowledge of French is an advantage
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!