Codix is a French Software company providing the unique all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
Codix is a dynamic company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A:
Technical Integration and Support Engineer
• Provide enterprise-level System support for our customers and internal CODIX operations via remote access or on-site
• Define and manage System Infrastructure in-house and at the clients – Capacity forecasting; UNIX and Application server configurations; Security, Availability and Continuity plan
• Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions regarding Technical integration of company IT products
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar
• Hand-on experience with UNIX/Linux, SHELL scripting
• Experience with Apache Tom Cat and/or Apache HTTP and/or Oracle WebLogic and/or IBM WebSphere and/or Red Hat JBoss
• Time management skills
• Strong willingness to learn and develop further in the area of Information Technologies
• Working knowledge of SQL
• English fluency
• Experience with Cloud platforms – Oracle (OCI) Cloud and/or Amazon EC
• Experience with Oracle Database and/or Oracle Fusion Middleware
• Knowledge of French/German/Spanish is an advantage
• Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities with a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!