CODIX is an International Software company, with 100% success over 27 years presence, in more than 40 countries and delivery of its all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
We are a fast-growing company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with subsidiaries on four continents.
CODIX provides challenging career opportunities in a friendly and team-oriented environment.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR: Graphic Designer
• Design and edit digital and print materials – catalogues, brochures, flyers, posters, etc.
• Design marketing presentations for our conferences
• Create banners for websites and social media
• Prepare web design vector graphics
• Help us improve and take care of our brand visual identity
• Relevant art education in the field of graphic design
• Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts and develop new designs following the company’s conception and guidelines
• Graphic and typographic understanding of design
• Ability to maintain standards while managing tight deadlines
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, In design, After Effects, MS Power Point)
• Understanding of the print production process
• HTML experience and video editing will be considered as a plus
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Team Spirit
• Fluency in English
• Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefit
• Additional Health Insurance and Dental Treatment in Corporate package
• Annual Preventive Medical Check
• Reimbursement of costs for optical eye wear and dental care package
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Language courses (English, French, Spanish, German and Bulgarian for foreigners)
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Transportation card/Parking place
• Food vouchers
• Sport cards and activities
• Corporate discounts for many places
• A key person benefit program
• Loyalty program
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• Possibility to work from home
Interested? Send your CV in English using the button "Apply" below. We are eager to read it!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your personal data is to be used for recruitment selection purposes only.
We are eager to meet you!