CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
To sustain its growth, Codix is aiming at strengthening its team of Business Intelligence Analysts responsible for maintaining the standard & ad-hoc reports, and adapting them with the markets evolutions.
• Start with testing the reports – mandatory step to learn the business and the iMX software solution
• Identify / maintain the sample data to execute the validation of the reports
• Participate in the analysis of Clients Business Process – first internally and later on – on Client’s site
• Design the end to end business data flows, up to the KPIs
• Write the technical documentation before delivering to the technical teams
• Act as an interface between the client and Codix's development teams
• Manage the efficient communication flow in order to ensure appropriate follow up or action
• Provide assistance during the test and the implementation phase
• University degree in Finance, or Economics, or in IT
• Correct understanding of SQL and relational databases
• Excellent level in English and French language
• At first successful experience (of minimum one year) in Business Intelligence – analysis or testing
• Already faced the challenge to associate the content of the data structures and their relationship with the key performance indicators.
• Knowledge of finance key concepts
• Experience in banking, leasing, credits, risk management or factoring. Practical experience is considered an advantage
• Hands-on experience in business applications setup / programming. Ideally, hands-on experience with BI applications and dashboard design (e.g. QlikView, Tableau, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, etc.)
• Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefit
• Additional Health Insurance and Dental Treatment in Corporate package
• Annual Preventive Medical Check
• Reimbursement of costs for optical eye wear and dental care package
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Language courses (English, French, Spanish, German and Bulgarian for foreigners)
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Transportation card/Parking place
• Food vouchers
• Sport cards and activities
• Corporate discounts for many places
• A key person benefit program
• Loyalty program
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• Possibility to work from home
In case you are interested and match the requirements, please send us your CV. We are eager to meet you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality