CODIX is an International Software company, with 100% success over 27 years presence, in more than 40 countries and delivery of its all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
We are a fast-growing company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with subsidiaries on four continents.
CODIX provides challenging career opportunities in a friendly and team-oriented environment.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Be part of the team responsible of the global and stable evolution of the IMX solution
• Take part in the software design process - from requirements to technical documents
• Ensure the extensibility, the modularity, and the reusability of the software
• Create data models and adapt existing data models to meet new requirements.
• Conceptual knowledge of relational databases
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Working level of English language
• Experience in database design
• Experience in development with Oracle
• Experience in IT for the following business domains: financing, debt collection, banking
• Have a deep desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes
• High enthusiasm, integrity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced competitive environment
• French language skills
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!