CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Design and develop intersystem interfaces for data exchange
• Design and develop and improve frameworks for data exchange
• Be a part of a development team working with different techniques of data transfer from/to the
proprietary software product; xml and flat files, message queues, etc.
• Analyze product requirements, based on business and technical specifications
• Write good quality code according to defined code convention
• Debug and fix problems in the existing programs
• 2-4 years programming experience with C
• Good command of English language
• Good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good command of French language is a plus
• Knowledge of RDBMS, ProC, PL/SQL
• Knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!