CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc. CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
• Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
• Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the UI team and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Experience with Angular2+ and TypeScript
• Experience with complex Angular2+ modules, components, services and dependency injections
• Experience developing modern session data management strategies (ngrx, Redux)
• Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
• Familiarity with CSS pre-processors (SASS/SCSS, Less)
• Expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!