CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents
We are looking for:
Cyber Security coordinator
Codix has a proven experience and culture in Quality Management through its ISO9001:2015 certification. The next step for Codix is to obtain ISO27001:2022 certification, focused on Security.
In the frame of this ISO certification, Codix offer a Cyber Security Coordinator position, with a real opportunity of growth and evolution in the group.
The appointed person will be part of the ISO Group, and will support our CODIX Lead Implementor in the definition and development of best practice information security policies, standards and processes based on ISO 27001. This challenging role requires having a proactive approach to assist in the delivery of secure systems and implement proportionate controls.
• Help to Implement ISO 27001 framework and Information Security Management System (ISMS)
• Help to run the creation of Policies and procedures with Codix relevant teams
• Help to Develop a complete set of corporate Information Security policies and standards and continually monitoring the information security controls, KPIs and technical landscape.
• Identify, communicate and manage current and emerging security threats with relevant Teams.
• Develop Information security compliance frameworks, security policies and procedures, where necessary.
• Work with CODIX teams to promote and adopt security best practices.
• Proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement and facilitating development of pragmatic solutions
• Monitoring the vulnerability and threat landscape and continually assessing risks
• Knowledge in security standards (ISO/IEC 27001).
• Knowledge in current cyber security threats, mitigation strategies, regulations,
• Monitoring and reporting on compliance with security and data protection policies, as well as the enforcement of policies.
• Working knowledge of Security Architecture and potential security issues related to SaaS
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Communication skills
• Ability to prioritise effectively
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment in your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Send your CV by clicking HERE. Apply now! [firstname.lastname@example.org]
We are eager to meet you!
We are eager to meet you!