CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
• Assists with the preparation of financial budgets and high-level project planning, based on customer-specific product requirements
• Collaboration with the business domain managers in order to define the distribution of tasks
• Communication with the prospective customers, including ensuring the follow-up on bids
• Creation, update and version management of documents (word, ppt, pdf, etc.)
• Maintains internal knowledge database
• Supports the organization for participation in events
• Maintains contacts with media/website/platform representatives, and periodically sends current information about the company's activities
• Provides support during the creation and update of marketing materials
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Coordinator, Administrator or similar role
• Excellent command of verbal and written English and French
• Attention to detail and organization skills
• University degree in Finance, Economics, Information Technology, Marketing or other relevant discipline, or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Visio).
• Experience in a multinational company environment, preferably in the IT or financial sector
• Analytical approach to data perception and processing
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, organized and well-structured manner of work
• Enthusiastic and supportive team-player, reliable and responsible
• Organized and responsible, with an aptitude for problem-solving
• Ability to plan, multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home a few days a week after the trial period
We are eager to meet you!