CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
We are seeking a specialist who will be responsible for the transfer of software documentation from Word into structured internal automated document management system.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Starting automatic transfer of documents (data);
• Completing the transfer by manually checking the migrated documents;
• Integrating the data received from other internal systems in a structured way;
• Synchronising the language versions of the transferred documents.
• Proficiency in English and / or French;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge of automated documentation management systems is an advantage.
Post and contract type:
• Suitable for students;
• Fixed-term / temporary contract for one year with the possibility for extension.
We are eager to meet you!