CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
You are eager for innovations and can absorb technical details by transforming them into a client-oriented definitions? You are motivated to contribute on a daily basis to the company well-being by optimizing the processes and extracting more efficiency from the available resources?
Join our Production Operations Department and become part of the driving force behind the continuous improvement. We are ready to onboard you and give you the entire knowledge we`ve gained throughout the past years. Are you in?
We are looking for a new team member with a passion for organization. On this position you will be focused on project administration and project control activities on various internal company’s projects working closely with our Production Operations Managers.
The successful candidate should have excellent time management, communication and presentation skills, one will collaborate with all company teams and levels to deliver results on deadlines. Ultimately, Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that every dedicated project is completed on time and meet high quality standards. For the sake of accomplishing these goals, the candidate needs to be a born mediator, individual with diplomatic attitude, who identifies the best direction for a process and/ or particular project by keeping an eye on the resource utilization.
This key position will challenge the best of you in administrational and technical aspects by offering, a great opportunity to develop or practice your project management skills and accelerate your professional growth.
• Coordinate project schedules, resources, documentation and information between internal departments and company management
• Liaise with management to define projects’ requirements, scope and objectives and make sure they are met or timely escalated in case of risk
• Play the role of a customer in the process of scope and target definition, planning and follow-up of project execution
• Act as the point of contact and information for all participants
• Break projects into doable actions, collect estimations and set reasonable timeframes.
• Set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Monitor project timelines and deadlines, analyze and evaluate performance and prepare progress reports for one on multiple projects
• Identify potential scheduling delays, propose solutions and facilitate remedial actions/ intervention in a timeous manner, turning activities to action plans
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Analyze risks and opportunities and recommend actions and improvements
• Document processes and promote a correct application of methods and standards
• You can be Junior or Senior applicant
• In-depth knowledge or practical experience in project management, from conception to delivery (IT industry is considered an advantage)
• Proven work experience in schedule planning and management as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
• Advanced ability to evaluate and analyze project progress, prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, action plans and facilitate interventions.
• Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project scope, timelines and changes.
• Proven success in a corporate setting, working with all levels of management.
• Solid organizational, time-management, and communication skills.
• Perfect command of English – spoken and written.
• At least Bachelor University degree
• Good command of Information Technologies
• Knowledge / Experience in the finance, banking and / or accounting sector would be an additional advantage
• Knowledge of Power Point would be an enhancement of your profile
• Any other language
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!