CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
The iMX solution seamlessly supports the communication process of its customers with their clients, external partners, companies, etc. via different communication channels (paper and digital letters, e-mails, SMS, fax, etc) by providing a multi-lingual library of text templates, text paragraphs and a large number of variables (business objects). iMX can be configured to follow the customer’s processes and to manage all required documents, such as notifications, reminders to users, e-mails to customers, different types of invoices, statements of accounts, etc.
Within every workflow, the customer can indicate if a text should be triggered manually or automatically and under what conditions, as text generation is based on completely embedded business processes and the media for text sending are based on configuration rules.
• Managing the standard multi-lingual text library (set of pre-defined standardized CODIX templates) which can be tailored to fit the client's specific needs;
• Analyzing client data and working directly with clients in the process of creating/maintaining the customized client text library. Ensuring the output meets our high quality standards and client expectations;
• Working with integrated IMX text management modules - in-house text editors providing features for the creation of structured semantic content, standard formatting features, such as inserting tables, alignment, inserting variables (business objects), and graphical design of text templates (integrated images, logos, headers/footers, signatures, branding details, layout setup, etc.);
• Working with programming and visual tool applications to integrate data into variable templates;
• Editing files, adjusting graphic elements for maximum print quality;
• Performing initial text library modifications tests and participating in the QA troubleshooting process;
• Working in close collaboration with other teams involved in the iMX text management process workflow, including software developers, business experts and project managers;
• Writing specifications as well as user manuals and guides related to the iMX text library;
• Providing trainings and assisting clients with the management of the iMX text library;
• Contributing ideas and suggestions for improving the Text Management Editor.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 1 year experience in customer service and data entry
• Proficiency in English and French
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinking and technical skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• Ability to communicate proactively and in a timely manner task progress, failures, resolutions and status
• The position requires business trips.
• HTML and CSS are a strong plus
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of XML
• Knowledge/experience related to mailing regulations, mail list processing, postal regulations and multi-channel distribution
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment in your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!