CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
• Participate in the development and enhancement of our existing automation framework, add-ing new capabilities and refactoring existing functionalities;
• Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios;
• Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and technical integration of the automation test process;
• Experience in manual testing of Web applications;
• Knowledge of OOP principles;
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques;
• Knowledge or experience with Test Automation tools –Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Maven, TeamCity;
• Knowledge or experience with programming languages (Java);
• Excellent communication skills – both to a technical and non-technical audience.
• Previous experience with Automation testing;
• Previous experience with CI/CD systems;
• Previous experience with Jira;
• Previous experience in financial software testing.
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!