CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
• Creation and maintenance of user manuals, help files and other customer oriented materials;
• Creation of release notes for internal systems and special purpose modules;
• Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology;
• Pro-actively interact with Business and Development Departments and subject matter experts in order to collect and gather relevant needed information;
• Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other people at the company. "Refresh" old documents;
• Working on multiple projects within several different departments and teams;
• Maintain content in different systems and products;
• Critical review of existing specification documents and proposing ways to improve them;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience on a Software Writer or Senior Software Writer position in an IT company. Preferably in the financial software domain;
• Ability and desire to quickly learn and understand complex financial products and how they are configured and used in production environment;
• Ability to gain credibility with architects, engineers and the documentation audience;
• Good communications skills to be able to extract information from busy subject matter experts;
• Ability to work independently with a pragmatic approach to problem solving and also as part of a team;
• Native-level of written English. French language is a plus;
• Communicate status, risks and issues to the Documentation and Project Managers in a timely fashion;
• Be an effective member of the Client Documentation management and Translations team (knowledge sharing, team meetings, peer reviews, propose enhancements, etc);
• Maintain and develop own knowledge of technical authoring skills;
• Contribute to the creation of standards and processes for their domain;
• University degree in Finance, Economics or IT is a plus.
• Expertise in MS Offise (Excel, Power Point), image and video processing tools;
• German or Spanish language;
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!