CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
• Analyze product requirements, based on business and technical specifications
• Participate to technical design workgroup
• Develop and maintain modules in the existing comprehensive software solution of Codix
• Analyze the client tickets and adjust the source code as appropriate
• Re-engineer parts of the code to improve the performance, usability or security of the system
• Prepare and maintain the technical documentation related to the development process
• A degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent, commercial certificates or practical experience
• 4+ years development experience with PL/SQL
• Programming experience with C or C++
• A good command of the English language
• Good communication skills and good teamwork skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Oracle - embedded ProC
• Knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!