CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 16 subsidiaries on 5 continents.
CODIX provides challenging career opportunities in a friendly and team-oriented environment.
• Unix system administration
• IT platforms monitoring and troubleshooting
• System/Application backup setup and restore
• Oracle Fusion Middleware installation and administration
• Web application servers installation and administration
• Unix shell scripting
• Practical experience with one or more of the following Unix operating systems – Linux/AIX/Solaris/HP-UX
• Strong willingness for learning and personal development in the area of IT/Unix/Application servers
• English language skills – ability for verbal and written communication within international team
• Experience in the following areas will be considered as advantage:
-Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g
-JIRA and NAGIOS
-Web application servers: Apache TomCat, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
-Network and security practices and concepts
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!