CODIX is an International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its 13 subsidiaries on 4 continents.
The position covers two types of activities (complementary to each other)
Quality system assistant
• Support training group for the organization and execution follow-up of the trainings
• Undertake periodical information collection and processing, and follow-up activities for quality management system
• Prepare, edit/review, and finalize internal process documents to ensure quality
Junior internal quality auditor
• Investigate customer complaints (root cause analysis using the 5 why method)
• Conduct quality internal audits to ensure compliance with quality management system requirements
• Identify any non-conformances and drive corrective actions, monitoring for closure and effectiveness.
• Develop and maintain Internal Audit plans and schedules.
• Preparing and maintaining internal audit reports and metrics.
• Capture and analyse audit evidences presented, and create audit reports to communicate results.
• Support Quality manager in all aspects of documentation quality
• Contributes ideas and suggestions to improve processes/procedure
• Participating in, corrective actions to continually improve the management systems.
• Promote a Risk-based thinking approach to minimize risk throughout the organization
• Support implementation of global processes that conform to applicable internal and standards requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Information Technology or other relevant discipline
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant
• Experience in carrying ISO 9001 audits as an internal auditor
• Working knowledge of Root Cause Analysis and Continual Improvement processes.
• Fluent in English
• Ability to handle multiple assignments
• Proven experience as administrative assistant
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Knowledge of French is an advantage
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings inclusive of hands-on practical use of the software with a view to gaining close familiarity
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
We are eager to meet you!