CODIX is a International Software company, headquartered in France, providing iMX, the unique all-in-one innovative solution for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX is a dynamic company with a rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
• Perform specification documents’ updates requested by the business analysts and other departments
• Critically review and perform quality control of iMX specification documents in terms of format, completeness and language.
• Create CODIX's software user manuals and online help based on detailed specification documents
• Translate technical documentation from Dutch into English and from English into Dutch
• Perform and update the current localization (translations) of our software into Dutch and English
• Translate internal correspondence and mails to clients
• Pro-actively work with the business analysts and other departments to achieve the highest professional standards of iMX documentation
• A perfect command of Dutch and English (C2)
• Good command of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), in particular good sense and skills of formatting and editing documents
• At least Bachelor University degree
• Good command of Information Technologies
• Knowledge / Experience in the finance, banking and / or accounting sector would be an additional advantage
• Knowledge of Power Point would be an enhancement of your profile
• Any other language
• Reliable team worker
• Able to work within tight deadlines
• Attentive to details
• Competitive remuneration package and other benefits
• Friendly working environment with international working standards
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Unique career opportunities in a rapidly growing international company
• Possibility to work from home
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are eager to meet you!